Saturday, December 22, 2007

A little experiment

Recently my friend and me decided to rewrite one of the most beautiful songs of our old band "DiZkordanT". This was some kind of indie hard-electronical band, and it wasn't very popular, as always ))) Anyway, I decided also to present parts of upcoming work in this blog. I'll rewrite everything but vocals, and will put parts of the song here for you to look at them. And now, let me introduce you the song itself.



Song is called "Morning" ("Utro" in russian). This was the last serious song our band ever released. Musical part was composed and performed by Kasyanov, and lyrics and vocal parts were performed by Salut. Song was written in 2005. I always wanted our band to be more live, less electronic, but this song doesn't fit in this rules ))) This is one of the things I'd like to correct by reinterpreting it. And Kasyanov doesn't like song's arrangement at all by now. So, we have some general ideas about how to rewrite it, and we'll try. Stay tuned.

No comments: